Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Friday!

This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding besides some of the ones with Steve of course! Nobody looks bad, everyone looks good!


So today is friday. Fridays are pretty sweet.....even when I had to work them they were good, and now they couldn't be any better! Steven and I try to do something new and exciting on the weekends and I don't know what exactly we will do, but I know it is going to be fun! Last weekend we went to the waterpark.....during this week we went to another waterpark. Maybe this weekend will also have another waterpark visit. It really beats the heat like nothing else. Anyway. I'm just excited. Weekends are the best. Steven and I bought two season passes to a place called "Union Station." It is an old train station that has been restored beautifully and has a space and science type center, an Imax screen, a planetarium screen, (the dome type screens), restaurants which we now have a discount for, gift shops, and other tours. So we think we will watch a 3-D movie about the ocean. I can't wait. Should be crazy! Other than that, there are so many fun things to do around here! I'm not feeling as homesick lately because I know that I am going back soon enough.


p.s. 12 more days till I'm back in Edmonton!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

Anonymous said...

I agree --- the four Groenewegen offspring look gorgeous! and I too like Fridays even if I'm working because the weekend is special afterall.