Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Post!

Oh you must be so excited! I took an extensive break from blogging and now I am back. Things that you missed if you read my blog and never actually talk to me:

I rolled my ankle at work. And it wasn't just a little sprain, it was REALLY bad and it has been almost 5 weeks and I am still off work. The first 2 weeks were no vacation but the two weeks after that have been better and now I feel as if I am nearing the completion of my recovery and almost ready to get back to work. I feel so much better. Don't ask how it happened, I don't want to talk about it! But as of right now it is still obviously swollen and still needing more time.

I got engaged! About a week and a half ago! It is very exciting. Steven and I are pumped. I got really excited and started doing everything I could to plan for the big day. We are thinking the big day will be in early March - hopefully. We still need to find a hall. I am hall searching today actually.

So hopefully blog you later and maybe sooner than later as the last break between posts ended up taking almost 4 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea Jess you're back to blogging! Nice to be able to read it again sweetie :) - Love, mum