Tuesday, July 31, 2007

trampolining in ardrossan>trampolining in St Albert

maybe this is bad....posting out of sheer boredom. It's late, I should probably go to bed. Well not that late, but late enough to make me feel like I'm wasting my time doing anything but sleep. So I am house sitting......for my parents! Weird I know. I moved back home till the middle of next week while they are away. It's kinda weird. (I already said that.) Anyway. Here I am back in ardrossan feeling extremely isolated. Some things about living on an acreage are so incredibly awesome. Like jumping on a trampoline - slightly awkward in the city. If you jump, somebody WILL see you from their window. So you, jumping on your trampoline are feeling awkward because you know that someone is watching you. Not only is someone watching you, but they are probably just staring, perhaps judging you. But today I jumped on my trampoline in ardrossan and nobody saw me. I had fun and Steve joined me, and I didn't feel watched. Well, there are also other great things about living on an acreage but I pretty much am sick of writing this blog. I seriously have to go to sleep!

No comments: