Thursday, November 8, 2007

Found: A hall!


I found a hall! It is exciting! It's a newer building and yet still small, just the right size! So thank goodness that is over with! We also have a location to take pictures indoors (which is a big deal in Edmonton because it is simply too cold to take all the pictures outside in the winter!) And not only that, it will be for free, which makes a huge difference. I need a photographer that will take pictures for less than 1.5 grand ... This is going to be difficult. Hopefully I can get a good one in time!


Another couple in my group of friends are engaged! As of right now there are 4 couples in the engaged stage! That is alot of engaged people. Matt and Liz are getting married this weekend, and then Steve and I will be next in March. Two more weddings will follow in the summer. Crazy. We are so old!


Just a picture of Steve and I:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So much fun ahead, can't wait to see you in your dress!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jess!!! Good to hear you got a hall and glad to see you blogging again!!!
Time flies when you are having fun and before you know it the big day will have come. So make many memories!
I'm really looking forward to everything that comes when a niece gets married!