Tuesday, November 13, 2007

honeymoon location: BANFF!

Oh, Banff may seem like a place you can go to anytime you want, but how many people actually do go and then do everything you can to have fun? That is where Steve and I want to have our honeymoon and we can't wait! Steven has already booked hotels, dog sledding, and a helicopter ride around the mountains! We also plan on skiing for a couple days but you don't need to book that in advance so we will play that by ear. I guess I just didn't want to go someplace hot where it would be so restrictive to do anything and go anywhere because the place outside the resort is dangerous, or you don't know their language. I would most want to go to hawaii because it is safer and the people speak english, but that is too expensive and we can't afford it. Besides, banff was so exciting sounding that we decided to get married in March more because of the honeymoon reason than anything else.

On a more depressing note: I am going to drop off the forms that say I can go back to work, and from there they will organize when I will start. I don't know what to think... I guess going back to work will be ok.

No comments: