Friday, November 16, 2007

BACK TO THE GRIND!

I'm back to work! I'm actually really happy about this and this is why:



  • The bad kid who caused me and the whole team so much insane stress and frustration has left the house! Peace has returned to my work!

  • I missed the staff! So happy to see them again

  • The kids missed me! (That's a pretty good feeling!)

  • We have a new kid! PLUS: This new kid takes no medication and has no mental issues! He is very intelligent and it is very refreshing to talk to him! (He just came to the house so he might be trying really hard to be good, but his record has shown that he doesn't have many issues!)


So I am pumped about going to work. Today I work from 2-10. It's a friday so that means it will be a fun shift! And tomorrow I tackle the 12 hour shift! (Which doesn't scare me like it used to!)

This is a picture of this past summer playing the "Golf Ball Game" I'm pretty sure it has an official name but none of us knew it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that things seem to be "working" out (pun intended ) at your work Jess.

Also so nice that you have these memories from the summer. Is that mini-golf?

jessica said...

no, two golf balls attatched to a string and then you toss them onto three bars, the bars have different points. Maybe best to describe in person!