Monday, November 12, 2007

Going back to work...

Yeah, so I'm probably going back to work this week. I'm pretty much better, not 100% yet, but the doctor says "I can see that you are doing a lot for your long term recovery, keep up the good work." Sounds promising! Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to going to work, it will be kind of like a fresh start. I actually really needed that break, it truly was from God. The first two weeks were no picnic but after that I started to enjoy my time off and then I got a head start on my wedding!

Speaking of the wedding, I booked the caterer today and the hair salon! They said "We highly recommend the trial hair-do" I was like shove it you money hungry salon people!!!! Well, I figure that there is no way that I could honestly look that bad after a visit to the salon, like come on. These are professional hair stylists. And besides all of that, I am cheap, and I could use the extra $55 dollars. How ridiculous that the trial is less expensive than the wedding day hair-do. I should just tell them that it's a trial on the wedding day. (I won't but honestly.)

Anyway we are all still so tired from Matt and Liz's wedding which was a total blast. We danced till 1:30am! (We as in Steven and I, and our friends) Everyone's calves hurt. I certainly hope that I didn't spell that wrong - I mean the muscles on the back of your lower legs! The wedding gave me some good ideas for my own especially since I plan on having my ceremony in the same place. Steven was making fun of me telling people that I was taking notes. The embarrassing part is that people were like "Where are these notes?" I was like, no I took mental notes not actual notes! So thanks a lot Steve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to shove it to that salon jess.

jessica said...

thanks steve.

Anonymous said...

So nice that you had a wonderful time @ the wedding Jessica :) - I think you're right about the trial hairdo - on your wedding day you might be thinking "this doesn't look nearly as good as the trial!"
But I guess you should probably be aware of what you want your hair to look like beforehand & not be trying to figure that out on the day itself. Maybe Pen could help you figure that out for a trial run.