Thursday, July 26, 2007

Slippin' Slidin' in St. Albert!

Slippin' Slidin was our after work past time this monday. We slipped and slid in the back yard. It was great. The most refreshing thing I have done this summer. This picture was taken with my phone. I am in love with my phone. These are all my housemates. From the left is Steph, me, Marla, and Lori. Garbage bags and dish soap work really well at making you super slick for a quick slip and slide! That was the day of the major rain pour that suddenly came and suddenly went. I love summer. I love living in this house. And I actually really like my job. More than I thought that I would. I'm starting to get good at it, which makes things a little bit easier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for slip and sliding!!! So much fun! And I absolutely loooove this pic.. it will be going in the friends frame, once we actually get to it and put pics in it!