Monday, July 16, 2007

long time no blog!

hey there everyone! I actually moved out. Totally and completely moved out. I now pay for everything I do. I have to buy the stuff I never had to buy, like q-tips, nail clippers, and laundry detergent. I have lived in this house for one week. At first it was VERY lonely, considering that I work at wonky hours, like evenings and 12 hour shifts on Saturdays. So I am at home unless I have something better to do until about 2 or 3 in the afternoon, then I go to work. So it definitely sucks for that reason. When I get home people are getting ready for bed. Although part of me really has no problem with shift work! I like having my days to sleep in and have some days that I get off really early from work, that part I don't mind, it is only an issue because no one else's schedule is similar to mine. So during the day I don't see anyone till I get to work, that is mostly why I am lonely. For the most part I really enjoy everything! My mom is coming for a visit today, and oh, she is here! ha ha, bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jess, you did it! yes, the lonliness factor is an issue. You are not the only one to experience this upon moving out --- I've recently heard of a number of "cases" where the young adult has flown out of the nest and lonliness was an issue. You could always go for a visit home too?!!

Anonymous said...

Yah for Jess living with us!!! We are a pretty awesome group of girls.. glad to finally have you here Jess!

Anonymous said...

Wow Jess, are you able to blog in the house you live? That's pretty handy! And I'm happy to hear you're not minding your job! And I still have to see this awesome car you snagged off the market sometime!

jessica said...

ha ha, slightly awesome car. It has a doctors appointment at the pontiac dealers. We will see how this goes. Headlights don't work...and engine light is on. But all in all it gets me from places to other places.