Monday, April 16, 2007

feeling just awesome

ok, so christine's wedding was probably one of the best days of my life. Words can't even describe....pictures will be posted later. Not only did I have a good time but it was also the most entertaining wedding I have ever been to! And cozy too! And just awesome. Just awesome. Today me and Steve did nothing. Actually that's not true, this morning I wrote a final exam which I did poorly on, I will be satisfied with a D- because that class is the worst ever. Then I visited Steve and we went to the volkswagon dealership - yes I'm interested in a new car, I don't know how this all works but I want to learn more, I finally spent some of my christmas gift certificates at West Ed and visited the new H&M! I think it has resonable prices and lives up to it's hype, especially the women's clothing. Anyway, after that I just watched tv and had a nap! Homework is all done, classes are all done, I only have one final exam in psychology, I did good in it so it won't be hard! I'm feeling very good. very very great! now I have to get a job for two weeks.....because after that I'm going to the Dominican!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Jessica! You girls looked beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yah for you Jess!! Im so glad you are all finished and not so stressed out anymore!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess, I miss the Pink ladies! Glad to hear things are going good -postwedding lol!