Friday, April 13, 2007

wedding fever


ha ha ha, this picture is funny. This is going to be us tomorrow minus the fact that these people are a different race! I am soooooooooo excited for christine's wedding! like really excited. I don't know if I have ever in my life been this excited for a wedding. I mean, it's kinda weird. I think about it all the time. I'm pumped to wear my bridesmaid dress. I always think, I can't wait for christine to walk down the aisle (is that how you spell that?) I'm going to bawl my eyes out! I also can't wait for the dance, for picture taking, for feeling comfortable with the people I am with, unlike the last bridesmaid experience that I had. So anyway, for all those attending this event, if you see me looking like I'm about to burst with joy out of my seams, I seriously am that happy. I'm so happy for christine and glen, I'm happy to party and dance, and not to mention today is the last day of school and tomorrow will be a great day to celebrate it. I also get to look pretty all day! ah, what more can I ask for?

1 comment:

Christine said...

I am so excited Jess!! Better be ready tomarrow, bright and early!!