Monday, March 19, 2007

40th post!


Happy 40th post 106 kicks!
(hmmm, that would be me.)

I named my blog 106 kicks because it is the name of a radio station in Ontario, I thought it sounded pretty cool! Anyway, I started blogging because of procrastination issues while doing homework. I pretty much mostly use the computer to procrastinate so after school is over I have a strong feeling my blogging will soon etiolate ...
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/etiolate I looked that one up on dictionary.com.....so maybe you should look it up if you don't know what it means! (I know, the way I used it is not exactly dead on the meaning, but you get the picture.) I'm trying to make this blog interactive! Anyway, I couldn't go with all my friends to Frontier Lodge for cross country skiing, ice clinbing, repelling, and hanging out in the foothills this weekend......I had Suicide Prevention Training all weekend....what a bummer. On saturday night I went to bed at 9:50 I was so exhausted. Sunday I studied all day, and today I have the last midterm to do in psych. To say I'm busy is right on the mark. Stressed as well.... But now I must go and write this midterm.....augh.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what did you do on Friday night Jessica?? I would like an entire blog entry dedicated to that! hehehe

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. I'm really not too sure I'm ready to talk about that just yet marla mae!

Anonymous said...

Are you ashamed?? There is nothing to be ashamed about my dear! Dont suppress the memories! Let them loose!!

Anonymous said...

no! I want to regress!