Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Blahs

Another picture of me and Steve having fun......ho hum, wish I could be having this much fun now....:( I'm doing homework these days. I feel bad when I'm not doing it, so in other words I'm stressing and don't know how to relax....but that's ok because I'm pretty sure that it's just a student thing to do. I never feel like this when I'm not in school so I'm really looking forward to graduating. I'm taking a mental health class, and I keep diagnosing myself with everything I read it's kind of ridiculous! According to me, I have a "general anxiety disorder" ha ha, well, maybe not that extreme but it is pretty tough for me to relax at this point. Sometimes I think about my future tropical vacation that I am taking in May. I cannot believe that it is almost here, we have been planning this since last April, cannot believe it might actually be a reality soon enough now! All us ladies that are going....there are 6, have nicknamed ourselves "the womenican of dominican!" I have a new obsession: Facebook, I cannot stop facebookin it! Every single day, it's very addicting. Well blog reader, I'm sorry, but I must depart! Homework assignments titled spousal abuse, childhood abuse, anorexia nervosa research paper, and community log#3 are all calling my names! Wow, looking at that list, it's no wonder I never want to do my homework! How completly depressing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jess! that sounds like some sad homework. hopefully it goes well. and good luck overcoming your facebook addiction.

remember 50 years ago everyone started smoking cause no one knew it was addictive and bad for your health? and we look back and wonder how they could have thought that.
Well facebook is the cigarettes of this generation.

Anonymous said...

Jess.. it will all be over soon! Just keep up the good work, and you will get through it!
And facebook is awesome.. and everyone should become addicted to it! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Steven! honestly!

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice picture, and I love your jacket!

Anonymous said...

cute Jess! I mean...not about the abuse stuff you're learning - but your pic is sure cute!

Christine said...

cute picture! Good luck on all your papers!