Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Steven's teeth

This picture is totally ridiculous! ha ha. thanks tab. I'm just doing more homework. I didn't go to class today. It was the greatest. And I got a lot done. Steven is getting all four wisdom teeth out today so I'm making him jello. I'm making pink jello and then putting whipping cream in the shape of a big tooth. Or maybe a big mouth iwth teeth and draw a tongue. Anyway, I thought I would put those 7-11 candies on top, those candies that are teeth and gums.....pretty funny. But he won't be able to eat the candies... Poor Steve.

6 comments:

This Guy said...

Ah wisdom teeth, such a fun time. Has he had them out now? What kind of fun drugs did they give him? You're going to have to baby him and take care of him a lot to make him feel better (your welcome Steve ol' buddy).

Anonymous said...

ha ha, ya he wants me to rent him a movie apparently anything but the devil wears prada. I made him jello, I left out the gummy teeth candies. You know what though? I'm not going to be doing very much baby-ing because he is staying at his parent's house tonight, so I will leave that to his mom!

Christine said...

I hope for a speady recovery....does he look like a chipmunk yet?

Anonymous said...

you are a great girlfriend Jess.. Steve is lucky to have you! So cute..jello and whipping cream.. hehehe.. see you tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...

he doesn't really look like a chipmunk because all his teeth were already at the surface ecept one. So they didn't really need to dig to get them out. He says he feels fins though so that is good!

Anonymous said...

That is a really funny picture! Oh, and I hope Steve feels better. And you are so cute Jessica!