Wednesday, February 21, 2007

READING WEEK!


AHHHH! Reading week is FINALLY here! Now I can have a chance to have some fun and complete some projects that really badly needed to be finished and write some papers I didn't have time for.... So far to celebrate I have had a family day with Steve's dad's side of the family, gone out to cook my absolute favorite bar and danced the night away, (the last time I went out it was september), my highschool girlfriends and I had a get together last night, and cleaned up some things that I had ignored since christmas....so I'm feeling pretty good besides the fact that I'm physically sick but that doesn't really matter because I don't feel guilty about not going to school or field placement when there is none to go to! woooooowooooooo! I have asked Steve to phone me at 12 and ream me out if the project that I am working on is not done by then because I set a goal to be done by 12:00pm! Better get crackin on it, otherwise if Steve reads this blog after he reams me out I'm going to get another phone call....and it won't be pretty. Other than the fact that I hate school, these breaks are quite luxurious. There is no way that if I was working full time I would be able to have a spring break, a christmas break, and a november break, not to mention the fact that I only have at the most 6 hours of class a day.....much better than working, oh who am I kidding I would way rather be working. But I am thankful for the breaks, it's just that when you have so much over your head it is incredibly difficult to enjoy them. For the most part, I am enjoying these breaks.....even though technically I am just doing homework from 10 in the morning till 4......so I'm still working but I am at home and can do stuff in the evenings and no homework is due......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! My current mood is very happy.

4 comments:

lj said...

so did you get it done??
how is the semester going, looking forward to it being done or enjoying it?

Anonymous said...

Reading Week is definitly a welcome break! Although the teachers usually load on the homework that's due after, so there's always lots to do... if I remember correctly.. Only 2 months to go... you can do it!!

Christine said...

Enjoy your break Jess! You're on the final stretch now!

jessica said...

thanks for reminding me christine! I think the fact that it is the final stretch is now finally sinking in and more motivation is coming! (hopefully!)