Thursday, February 15, 2007

"free" spa package

I went to bridal fantasy with my cousin because she is getting married soon. We signed up for all the draws that they were having, watched the fashion show and then left. A few weeks later I get a phone call saying that I had won a "spa" package. I then found out that a lady would come to my house and provide the products so we could do it ourselves and that I should invite 4- 10 friends. Now I'm annoyed. I don't want to host anything because at this point in time I really can't afford anything. I especially won't be buying any spa stuff. Anyway, I got all excited because I thought I won a trip to a spa, but instead I got to have the chance of someone coming to my house and trying to sell me something. Which is not nearly as fun. I should probably clarify that when I actually want to host a party like that, they are quite a bit of fun, and it is usually stuff that I want to buy, so that is a lot different. In this case, I bet they took everyone's name who entered the "draw" and just used it to try and sell stuff. How annoying! And this is a picture of the ultimate in beauty sales ladies that I decided needed to be put up:

3 comments:

This Guy said...

Never trust anyone who's told you you've won something.

Christine said...

There has been lots of scams lately, especially at the bridal shows, I've been warned about the DJ's already

Anonymous said...

That is SO lame when people do that.. It's such a scam!!! Let us know how your party goes!