Friday, February 23, 2007

Peace Out Pepsi!!!!

Tab came over yesterday and took some pictures and it was so much fun! Steven was really apprehensive about the photo shoot saying it was lame and stupid going in, I think he thought it was going to be a lot like walmart where I would sit in a chair and he would put one hand on my shoulder, and I would fold my hands in my lap and we would fake smile for a while.....but it turns out that Tab just let us have some fun while she took some pictures! She is going away to Switzerland for a year and since she has always offered me and Steve a photo shoot, we finally took advantage of it and it was really awesome! So, a picture of me and Steve rockin out and pepsi simpson.....a.k.a......hottest dawg on the planet. Peace out!
p.s. there are more pictures hopefully to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pics are awesome! I absolutely love them.. Tab is a fantastic photographer!

Anonymous said...

wheres my guitar? she photoshopped my guitar out of the picture! i swear, no way i would pretend to have a guitar when i really didn't...

Anonymous said...

also i didn't not think i would just sit there and the pictures would be taken, i would have no problem with that, that's called "getting pictures taken" and is very normal. what we did....very abnormal...those were some crazy photos...

Christine said...

cool pictures!! They look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics Jess, looks like you guys had fun! And Tab is going to Switzerland for a year! Wow! That's amazing. Anyways, like the pictures!!!