Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Pearls before Swine




If you can't read it, here are the words:

Crocodile: Hullllooooo Zeeba Neighbor...Leesten, me want you meet new wife Debbie...she a new crockydile mom wiff two keeds. Dis prove dat not all crockydiles ees destroyahs of life...Some ees good moms dat love preshiss keeds....
Zeeba: Hmmm, you know, I've always wondered something about crocodile mothers...Is it true that right after your children are born, you keep them in you mouth to protect them from predators?
(Debbie opens her mouth to revel two crocodiles)
Crocodile: HA HA HA HA HA HA!....Eesn't dat aMAYseeng??...Way to go Debbie!!...Way to go!!
(as he pats debbie on the back)
Debbie: Gulp
Crocodile: Ees okay,....we make more.
I wish so bad that I could get the comics to appear normal size like they are on my computer, but nothing works, so I have to translate!

4 comments:

Christine said...

If you click on the comic, it becomes big enough to read....is that really true about crocodile moms and babys?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that it's true --- I've seen it on nature shows.

jessica said...

well, I definitly did not know that!

Anonymous said...

yeah, if i click on the picture it gets bigger as well, so i don't think you need to write the text. I always enjoy the pearls before swine

-steven