Thursday, January 18, 2007

After having written the most unpopular post so far, I feel I need to redeem myself after such bad reviews (yes, there has been some bad reviews.) I have gotten no comments at all and this made me realize that my audience, although it is small, indeed has influence over what I write. There is some pressure to conform, and what the heck, why not! Do expect, however, some more of my social worky opinions as I am currently in the program and can't help but let my current thoughts on issues spill out onto my blog. This has been some of my feed back:


  • I didn't like that post Jess

  • It sounded really feminist

  • Write about better and happier things

Just to let you know that conference is not about encouraging feminist values on women, just an information time to get involved in government if anyone ever wanted to.


That being said, I'm going to be busy tonight doing homework and reading text books. And to all you people who read my blog and never comment, you make me look uncool....*cough* marla.

This is me being a model for one of Tab's assignments. If you want to check out examples of her awesome artistry and amazing eye for all things photographical go to www.myspace.com/delightfullyeccentric !!!


6 comments:

Christine said...

ok, ok, sorry I didn't post...I love reading your blog and catching up

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of blog entries. yeah the voting one was just way too boring, lets keep 'em interesting. maybe a joke or something? well i always enjoy the pictures, so keep up the posts.

steven

Christina said...

Cool picture very unique, I took a look at all Tab's pictures, I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

haha, your blog wasn't as horrible as you think! And besides, this is your blog, you can write whatever you want! I like the picture by the way. It makes me want to own a peacock!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess! Im sorry I don't post.. Im much to lazy for that, but I do read your blog and enjoy it quite a bit, so I will do my best to post more often. Maybe I will see you later at the soccer game?!?! I hope so!

Marla

This Guy said...

Hey Jessica, I'm back blogging, so read my post and comment...or die!