Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!

ho ho ho, merry christmas! I love the gifts I got, my car is fixed, and I'm off to the boxing day extravaganza at Steven's aunts & uncles today! Hope everyone's christmas was as joyful and merry as mine! New Years is coming and that will be quite fun. I got a lot of gifts relating to the fact that I'm moving out. I was thinking to myself, 3 1/2 more months, I will be done school completly, going to Mexico, and soon to be moving into my new house! It is so thrilling! Not to mention what kind of a job am I going to get after I finish school? I have no idea! Well, continue to celebrate the holidays with the most important people in your life! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Merry Christmas Jess! Hope you have a great day with the family!

Anonymous said...

Time for a new post!!!!!

Anonymous said...

NEW POST PLEASE!!!!!!

WE'RE MELTINGGGGGGGGGG