Tuesday, December 19, 2006

christmas shopping and broken down buicks

My car broke down on friday. I was driving and I lost heat, power steering, the water cooler, and my battery light went on. So the belt that ran 3 of those things came off, and I am housebound still on tuesday. Well, I shouldn't say housebound because now Steven is required to drive me everywhere. I should probably change that to say that actually Steven is now Jess-bound. My dad is doing his best to fix it, but he destroyed his knee, so it has been a bit of a process. About christmas shopping, I have 4 more gifts to buy. Even though this is ridiculously ambitious, I plan to go out and get 3 all totally done TONIGHT. The problem is that I am going shopping with Steven, so I can't buy him a gift when I'm with him. So anyway, hopefully the next time I write I will be done all my christmas shopping and back to driving my Buick all over the place! Merry Christmas, Jolly Shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

Too bad about your car...hope you get it fixed soon.

See you later,

Bea

jessica said...

thanks bea, apparently the buick should be fixed by today....so my fingers are crossed!