Friday, December 15, 2006

DONE-ZO!!!! and now its quincey time!

Well, I'm done and I can hardly believe it. That was really really tough, way tougher than semester's that have passed. But it is all totally over!. ....well, until January 3rd, thats when I go back for my last semester. So today Steve picked me up from the SA and I helped him and Gregg, Snake, Jason, and Devon build a snow fort/quincy! Steve made me go inside of it and I was scared. The tunnel to the way in was very small, but you could actually sit up inside of it! Then I put some rocks around the outside of the mouth of the tunnel, but you can't see that in the pictures. So I guess I'm going out for a celebratory dinner tonight and some relaxation! I cannot wait to begin the greatest holiday season EVER!!!!!

7 comments:

Jack said...

congratulations on finishing your semester... hope your exams went really well!

lj said...

Sounds like fun! Congrats on finishing the semester, Sorry that you weren't in church this morning, but have a great christmas!

jessica said...

I am just so happy that everything is done, but I still have one more semester to do....but I'm not thinking about that now!

Christine said...

You should sleep in your quincey! Good luck on your next semester!!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't read anything into this comment but.....that quincey would make a great honeymoon suite.

jessica said...

oh my goodness who wrote that

jessica said...

reveal yourself coward!