Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Time is going fast these days...


So I did alright on my exams, glad both of them are out of the way. I now have one more class and 2 more days of field placement to complete and then I'm totally donezo! It will feel weird, but I'm already getting used to some of the freedom.
Yesterday I went and visited the house that marla, steph, lori and I will be living in May or June. It is so nice! Hard wood floors in the living room, dining room, and also in the bedrooms. Also the basement is totally finished except Mike is ripping one room apart because its disgusting and apparently re-drywalling it and all of that stuff. There is 5 rooms in the house and 4 of us girls. So there is some variation in the rooms that we can have. It looks like I will get the smallest room in the house, which will be a big change for me as my bed is the width of the entire room! Its weird but I pretty much have my heart set on it, as the windows are way bigger than some of the other rooms. But it doesn't really matter I won't be living there for very long. Anyone who picked up on that last sentence, don't read anything into that! I already have picked out the paint and decided the colors I want for my room. Its one thing to know your moving out, but a totally different thing to actually see it! Nothing seems to be taking its time these days, and I can't believe I'm already going to be starting my last semester in in a few weeks. This is a picture of me and Steven at Pam's wedding, I think this is definitly the best picture that we have taken together and I had to show it off!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jess.
not living there for very long? where you moving to? australia? well keep up the blahg

steven

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the house is gonna be awesome! Congrats on finishing the semester! Doesn't it feel great? I wrote my last two yesterday and am taking today to myself before starting work again tomorrow.
And you should know that comment about not living there long, especially telling people to not read into it, you should know that we are all now dying to know...
Laura (it wont let me log in)

Anonymous said...

The house does sound awesome Jess & I guess I'll be keeping "your" bedroom open @ home still since it won't be long . . .
Love, Mum

jessica said...

I bet everyones real confused now! bwa ha ha

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great big house warming party before you leave!

jessica said...

ya no kidding! what a good idea!