Monday, November 27, 2006

This is great

After completing the amazing race for a fundraiser in October that required running all over the city, I realized how incredibly out of shape I am! I knew that I bought a "get in shape book" last year so I looked through my bookshelf and found it! I had bought a special edition book version of this magazine on "3 weeks to a flat belly!" (The picture is not of my book, but its the same makers.) I never really opened it up until just recently - which is so like me. I keep hearing about the health risks of having weight on your belly, and apparently of all places on your body, fat is most likey to hinder your health when its on your belly. (I have actually looked into this!) And besides all that, Oprah said so! Also, having strong abs helps immensly with back pain. So I started doing the beginner ab work outs everyday since five days ago! ha ha. I just love this book, it keeps away from extremes, so I will keep you posted on how this turns out and whether or not I continue to recommend it. In three weeks I WILL have a firmer belly, and maybe in three weeks I may have a flatter belly. (The magazine also comes with some meal ideas and must eat foods, ideas for post pregnancy weight, and SO MUCH MORE! ha ha. I will post later on this healthy information!)

5 comments:

lj said...

sweet. let me know as soon as you know about those results. i got to put on a strapless dress for my brothers wedding in early feb and i sure would love to fit it nicely instead of just fit it.. if that makes sense. Good luck! And I agree that their child would be debt(from the previous post).

Procrastinatiors Unite! (meeting postponed)

This Guy said...

Whoa Jess, did you mention something about post pregnancy weight? I'm definitely calling up the SCA gossip line and starting up some rumors...

jessica said...

ha ha, ya, I should probably let people know that I have a little post pregnancy weight, been hiding the whole pregnancy thing and baby for quite some time now! feels good to get it out in the open!

jessica said...

Laura, this book is pretty incredible, I think it was only 8 dollars! Anyway, I will keep posting about this, it will be something interesting to talk about.

lj said...

Congrats then, on the post pregnacy thing... I had some suspicions after all that weight gain last year... :)