Sunday, November 26, 2006

Feeling a little under pressure?

I feel like this dog!

So once again its sunday night and I'm doing homework. If any of you thought that my high school habits have faded because I am now in college and paying for it myself its not true! I'm still the biggest procrastinator of all time, the only thing about school now that is really kicking my butt is that if you don't hand in an assignment, you fail the whole entire course, and apparently kicked out of the program! Which is good for a person like me and bad. Last christmas I asked if I could get an extension on an assignment till January the 2nd. Thinking that I would work real hard before christmas, as if! Who has free time in the days before christmas or wants to make time in the days after??!! Every student knows that you will only start working on the assignment the day or two before its due! I'm not the only one who does this! So anyway, needless to say, my christmas was not all that relaxing last year. Definitly the worst part about school is that you think about it during your free time and feel guilty for not working while your having fun or relaxing. SO, this year I have been making a valient effort to work hard, and it really has paid off. But if your wondering if I have made a dent in those 6 assignments still due........I'm almost done one assignment.........and the rest are all due by thursday and I REALLY don't want christmas break homework. I'm also a person who starts shopping for christmas in October to hopefully be done by the end of November. Unfortunatly that did not happen due to the intensity of my assignments in October and November, now I must shop in December, what a drag.
Is anyone else already feeling some holiday/school stress???

6 comments:

lj said...

oh jess..
it is definitely my favourite time of year too. cept for not! extensions are my saviors year round because I can never seem to finish any project on time.
as for shopping, you'll get it done... i bleieve in you!

jessica said...

ha ha, thanks laura! I'm glad someone else is an extension junky! But this year, the only extension that I have asked for is one that everyone else asked for, so that is a somewhat comforting, and I'm getting it done right now! Before christmas!

This Guy said...

If school and homework were a person, I would kick him in the balls.

lj said...

ps. did i mention that i love the picture?
just got the second of my extensions that i asked for. both projects are now due next week, that mens it ll be a long weekend, but it definitely calms me down about my week!!! yay extensions!

StevenKalf said...

"I'm also a person who starts shopping for christmas in October to hopefully be done by the end of November."

haha, yeah right. but you'll have weeks to get the shopping done if you get your homework done. well good luck.

jessica said...

I would think that school and homework would be two individual people that are married to eachother. Except they aren't happily married, they are married to torture students! Debt would be their child.