Sunday, November 19, 2006


So, I just finished one of the three papers due on monday and tuesday. I'm not going to lie, I was seriously bawling by the end of it. So frustrating! I'm almost done the second one! wow, who would have thought that if I started writing both of them on tuesday, I would only be 2/3rds of the way done by sunday night? I totally thought I planned this out but I guess not. Now I will have to have an extension on my paper - and that kinda sucks because it prolongs the pain! ha ha, oh it hurts so much to laugh.
~~~This is a picture of my adorable dog Pepsi and she makes me happy!~~~

5 comments:

lj said...

Hey!
Glad to hear you are getting through your papers. This is a terrible time of year for them!
So, I realized that the house possession date is in like 3 weeks. I know you wont be moving in till May, but are you pretty pumped? Have you seen the house yet?

jessica said...

oh my goodness, I am ecstatic about moving out. I cannot wait for school to be over and live with a bunch of awesome, easy going girls. I did see the house, its apparently about the same size as the boys house, except it has hard wood flooring and Marla said that the kitchen is nice and renovated. I cannot wait to move out, neither can my parents, they are basically pushing me right out. All I need is a good job and I'm good to go!

This Guy said...

I would love to move out and live with some girls too! But, that's probably not allowed...but good luck with your endeavor!

jessica said...

ha ha I know its going to be so much fun! Not only that but the girls that I am moving out with are the best! They are so easy going, and one of them loves cleaning which is awesome because she enjoys it! SO this means I don't have to clean as much....maybe I'm just dreaming!

lj said...

Sounds l ike a ton of fun. I am really really excited for you jess! I know you guys will have a great time.
Excited for finals and stuff?