Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The end is near

So, I did end up getting two of the assignments done and the third I asked for an extension. When I went to class on tuesday, the day the third research paper was due, only 3 people handed in the paper! 3 out of 30! The teacher basically said "all of you asked for extensions, so get the paper in whenever." So that was pretty awesome especially because it means that there is way more people in the same boat as me than I thought. I'm also going to revise a paper I already wrote and change it up a little for this last one...ssshhhhh, don't tell! Although Marla, you amaze me. You only had one paper to write and yet you still asked for an extension! Oh well, we understand you "work" ha ha.

Anyway, tomorrow I lead a group session of about 13 people(my fellow classmates) for one hour. yikes. It's going to be interesting. We are going to start off by giving everyone a christmas festive holiday hershey kiss. And the icecreaker is going to be about christmas so that will be great. But I'm still counting down the days till school ends! only 3 more weeks or so! 6 assignments due by the 30th and 2 final exams by the 12th.......and counting!

3 comments:

jessica said...

I don't know any of those people in the picture, its just who showed up when I typed in "group sessions" in google!

Christina said...

Hi Jess, I like your blog they are fun hey? It looks like you will be leading a Jehovah's wittnes group with the title, "The End is near," and the picture below. Good luck with all your assignments.

jessica said...

ha ha no kidding! thats so funny. yes, well actually the group session did go pretty good today, everyone really liked my "what are you doing for christmas?" icebreaker so that was excellent. People were laughing....I was pleased.