Friday, November 17, 2006

Last few weeks of school!







Oh my goodness, school is completly eating me alive! I have 3 research papers due on monday and tuesday, and two assignments due on thursday, one of them being a class presentation where I have to lead group for an hour - its not going to be fun! After this week is over, I will have 2 more assignments, and 2 final exams and then I'm done! Steve and I are going to Banff after school is over and its basically the only thing keeping me going right now! Everytime I don't want to do my homework I picture myself flying down the side of a mountain - in a GOOD way! ha ha. These next three weeks are going to go by so slow and so fast at the same time! My current assignment is about poverty in Edmonton. Did you know poverty in Edmonton has increased 30% since last year? That's a pretty big deal, but I really I hope I get a good mark!
p.s. The picture of us at "the top of the world" is so funny, we look like four year olds in our snow suits, but thats mainly my fault for not having any matching snow stuff - not to mention that ridiculous orange touque! These were taken last year at the top of panorama mountain.

3 comments:

lj said...

I for one really like the touque! Good luck with all the papers and assignments sweetie. I wish you the best!

Christine said...

I'm sure your essays will be great!!! I am so excited for skiing this winter, especially with all the snow we've been having

jessica said...

actually, that touque saved my head from freezing so thanks for letting me borrow it!