Sunday, November 12, 2006

The best day ever!


Today was an incredibly special day for me! I went to church and then Steve and I decided that we would go to west ed to check out the sea lions! I have been wanting to see the sea lions for so long, and finally we went! It was cool because I didn't expect to actually watch it in the stands because you can almost as good as when outside in the mall, but as we were waiting, a guy working there took the rest of the people in the line and said that we could take a seat! It was WAY better to be closer! You could almost touch them! It was such a good show I would recommend it to everyone. Afterward me and steve had a big discussion on whether or not the actors who did the show were also the trainers and whether or not one of them was a girl or a guy, pretty funny stuff. Anyway, we were arguing our points back and forth until we decided to go back and just ask them straight up all our questions. I was right about them both being women, although steve still thinks that one trainer was totally a dude. Steve was right about them being both trainer and actor.
This is also neat: we were walking and all of a sudden there was this bride and she was arm in arm with an older man. So me and Steve went upstairs and watched a small wedding take place on the Santa Maria! Much to steve's dismay we waited until they kissed after they finished saying their vows and a lot of the mall clapped and cheered!
The rest of the day was full of other fun things, but it has definitly been an amazing day! Thanks steven!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Sounds like fun Jess, I've always wanted to see the show and the wedding sounds like a blast.