Friday, December 7, 2007

Nothin but Net

So Steve and I were at the swimming pool having some fun playing basketball on one of those basketball nets that hang above the water. Steve loves it because he is taller than me and he can always "slam dunk" it over my head. Why I let him do this, I don't know, probably because he loves it.... Anyway, we started playing 21 and I could not get the ball in the net for the life of me. It was soooo brutal! So the ball goes really far away and I swim to go and get it. I yell to Steve: "If I get this in, you buy me diamond earings for christmas!!! I was soooo far away, I took my shot and ...sure enough nothin but net! We both just turned and looked at eachother with this "NO WAY!" expression! I guess I know what I'm getting for christmas...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha Jess, that is sooo flukey & hilarious! What a great story :)

Anonymous said...

it was pretty crazy, and I'm going to get you something even better then diamond earrings...videogames!

jessica said...

steve! That is the meanest joke in the world!