Friday, May 4, 2007

today I'm leaving for a tropical vacation!










hey everyone. guess what! I'm going to the dominican republic today! na na na na boo boo! Well technically I leave at 12:30am saturday morning, but I have to be ready to go today! I have everything packed except for:





1. 1 pair of flip flops (perferably white...that sun is hot!)

2. ziploc bags to put my shampoo and conditioner and all other liquids in

3. my toothbrush - because I want to use it before I go

4. and I think I need more american money than originally planned, so I gotta get that yet...

5. and canadian money because unfortunatly we have two stops in canada before we actually leave for the dominican.


Other exciting things!:

1. one of the girls is fully moved in and living in my new house, I helped another girl move in over the weekend, although she wants to still sleep at home rather than in the new house. I think people don't really want to sleep there alone. So anyway, our house finally looks like a home and it's so exciting!



2. I set my cousin on a date with one of steve's roomates! I heard from both sides.....and both sides said that they had a good time! In the words of him: "It went really well" and her words "we got along great" sooooooo, is love in the air? well, when I get back from the dominican I will blog about whether or not he actually phoned her.....and whether or not she agreed for a second date!!!!














3. I know this is lame, but the rain is making everything soooooo



green and pretty and I can't wait to come back and see everything


in full bloom and thick in foliage!






4. Christine got a tan! ha ha, I'm just kidding christine! She does have a rather fair complexion, and in her words "Jess, I've never been this brown before!" So I'm excited to see that! I wish I could put a picture up of her, but I don't have any of her super dark!








5. Nothing is for sure yet, but I'm pretty sure I have a job at a group home so this is good. Money is good.




All this excitment is just too much for one person! ha ha......

Anyway, blog you all in a couple of weeks! Adios!

p.s. this blog took me soooooo long to write because of the pictures! AUGH!












































1 comment:

jessica said...

that was the toughest blog to write, it took me sooo long, you can see all the spaces.....I did not know how to fix this!