Monday, March 5, 2007

oh my goodness! that's so and so....

I never knew how much I do this until Steven mentioned it. Now I realize that I do this all the time. Everytime I go into town I always think I see someone I know and then I say, hey...I think that's so and so.....but when I get close enough and look hard enough I realize that it isn't. Since Steve has mentioned that I do this I do it SO MUCH! Especially in the park.....I went to highschool there and it is very common to see someone I went to highschool with, or see someone who is one of my little brother or sister's friends either shopping or working. One time we were driving over the Wayne Gretzky bridge, and I thought I saw this lady I go to school with right now, but when I went to school and asked her about this, she told me she couldn't drive....I should have known that because she has these crazy eyes.....So many times I think I see my social work teachers and especially one and it has come to the point that whenever we are driving or are out and I say "hey!" Steve says, no it's not "so and so." Maybe I'm just really paraniod about people seeing me....who knows. I have a feeling that my false sightings will go down once I move because I won't be in the park nearly as much. Anyway, some friends of mine suggested that I write my blog on this particular topic. They say they don't read it, and would never have a blog...but I just think they are jealous and feel a need to be in on all this glorious blogging fun! Too bad they will never know that happiness that it brings me....
These are two famous people without make-up on.....can you guess who they are? Maybe you have a little bit of false sightingsness in you as well.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your new entries Jess! They do exist! hahaha...
My guesses for the celebrities are... 1) Kelly Clarkson
2) Kerri Russell

Anonymous said...

im pretty sure that first one looks alot like fiona from shrek

Christine said...

I say Kelly Clarkson for Number One, but the second one??????

o ya, Crazy eyes???????????????????????????????? Like two eyes looking in the opposite direction????? Thats freakin freaky!!

I hope this woman doesn't read your blog?!?!!

Anonymous said...

I know what lady you are talking about with the crazy eyes.. your funny Jess

Anonymous said...

That's funny that you think you see people you know- on the flipside I remember once when Sh Pk was still fairly small, we had new neighbors who had just moved to Sh Park from Edmonton & when she met us in Safeway she was so shocked & just couldn't believe that she had acually run into people that she knew grocery shopping!
So . . . are you going to reveal who the celebs are - or are you going to keep us in suspense? Is the 2nd one Julia Stiles? (I probably don't know who they are with makeup let alone with out!)

jessica said...

No one guessed the second one right, she is a super model, and is a little bit older now....she is married to a black man who is also famous, has (I think a couple kids and not neccessarily from this current husband....and you were right, it is fiona from shrek....ha ha, no, but that is the funniest comparison ever. It is Kelly Clarkson you were right...but I still want to see who can guess miss #2....

jessica said...

oh and p.s. no, "crazy eyes" does not read this blog otherwise I wouldn't write it, and ya, her eyes look in different directions...she's definitly a freak and an outcast at gmac...no I'm just kidding.

Christine said...

Cameron Diaz??

Anonymous said...

Kelly Clarkson and Heidi Klum