Saturday, December 2, 2006

Cat!


When I move out with Steph, Marla, and Lori, we will get a cat. I'm really hoping we can name the cat some name like Margot or Gloria. I'm really a big fan of pets being named people's names that people don't really name their kids anymore. Although I did go to swimming lessons in grade 4 with a Margot and my mom said there are many people named Gloria. It doesn't matter! Soon I will get to be living in the same house as a cat which is very exciting considering only one other person in my family is not allergic to cats! Our cat is going to be the greatest!

2 comments:

This Guy said...

Cats are awesome, althought hat cat either looks angry, tired or he's about to spit up a hairball.

jessica said...

ha ha no kidding. Actually, cats are the greatest things to watch on americas funniest home videos! ha ha, I love that show!